In the Know is a series of free breakfast seminars presented by Kazembe and Associates. The seminars are intended to help you understand your rights and options in a variety of legal situations.
Topics covered include:
- Estate Planning
- Due Diligence: A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying and Selling a Home
- All Work and no Play: When Your Work Becomes Difficult
- Employee Terminations: Minimizing Your Risks
- Human Rights in Ontario – Guest Speaker from Human Rights Commission
- Holy @#$%, I’m Being Sued: Knowing Your Course of Action
- He said, She said: Broken Contracts
In the Know@Kazembe seminars run 90 minutes, with ample time at the end for Q&A with our lawyers.
Seminars are held at Kazembe and Associates 1888 Wilson Avenue
If you are interested in participating, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.